Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday the 13th: The Series Ep. 26 Bottle of Dreams Review

Bottle of Dreams, the first season finale, originally aired on July 25, 1988. This is a flashback episode. I love flashback episodes. I love taking the trip down memory lane. I always feel like an expert when I recognize a flashback. This episode had flashbacks of episodes 1, 3, 11, 16, 7, 10, and 13 in that order. Not too much new is added. The cursed antique isn't really an antique at all. It's a green gas in an Egyptian jar, another attempt from Uncle Lewis to kill his niece and nephew. We do learn of Jack's son who died at the age of 12 in this episode. Overall, it was great fun and from what I've read perfectly sets up the season two premiere. Season one had a lot of ups and downs, but with the flashback episode, it all felt worth it. I just hope the series continues to be rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment