Thursday, October 4, 2012

Friday the 13th: The Series Ep. 16 Tattoo Review

Tattoo originally aired on March 7, 1988. This has been one of my least favorite episodes so far. It wasn't the worst, but it just wasn't a fun watch. I just didn't really care. This is the second episode in a row where a sibling tries to kill a sister. It seemed a little bit repetitive to me. The antique in this episode is a tattoo set. When you draw a tattoo on someone, the tattoo will come to life and be the thing that kills the victim. The most twisted scene is the claw that bursts through a guy's chest only to then choke him to death. Talk about a double whammy. I just didn't get to know the sister well enough to care. I'm glad she did live, and she seemed to genuinely care for her brother, however, too much of the episode focused on the brother and he just was so unpleasant. It just was a boring unfun viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment