Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tremors: The Key Review

The Key originally aired on July 25, 2003. I was really torn with this episode before I watched it. I was psyched that the TV show was coming to a close, but I also felt really sad. This was the last time I would ever watch something Tremors related for the first time. It was a weird experience. Michael Gross again isn't in this episode. What's especially interesting about the series finale is how many questions are left unanswered: what was the bat like creature in this episode, what will Larry do with the key to the $20 million, will they ever find the lab, and how many more mutations could there possibly be in Perfection? It was bittersweet. I was so ready for it to end and I'm very glad that I finally got around to watching the TV series.

No comments:

Post a Comment