Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tremors: Flora or Fauna Review

Flora or Fauna originally aired on April 18, 2003. This episode did add something else to the Tremors mythos. It amazes me how much scarier each time these new creatures are than the ones they originally came up with. These creatures are nightmarish, truly. This was another great episode. There was a reference to the first movie. Fred's severed head now becomes a part of the mugs in Chang's. Making the image of an actual person's severed head a part of your merchandise I find truly sickening and bizarre. I don't know what this TV show's trying to get at, but it's very strange. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I might miss the TV show when it ends. The charm of television has done wonders for this series. It's amazing how much it added to the storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment