Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Friday the 13th: The Series Ep. 64 Epitaph For a Lonely Soul Review

Epitaph For a Lonely Soul originally aired on January 22, 1990. Johnny does not appear in this episode. This was another forgettable episode. The cursed antique is a mortician's aspirator. The aspirator takes away one person's life and then gives someone who was dead new life. A supermodel guest starred in this episode. It was intriguing seeing how the two women who were rejuvenated back to life chose not to continue to live as the place burned down. They opted instead to die again. That's one of the things I think this series can do really well at times, raise up questions about death. I have to admit though, I watched two episodes back to back and I for the life of me couldn't remember what this one was about. This is an incredibly forgettable episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment