Saturday, October 12, 2013

Leprechaun Analysis Overview

This was one of the hardest analyses to do because this is the franchise I know the least of the three I've done thus far and unfortunately over the reviews, it's shown. I have only one person to thank: Warwick Davis, thank you for being loyal to the series, returning to every entry and most of all for being proud to be a slasher movie franchise villain. I respect the series mostly for Warwick. I enjoyed the series the most this time round. This was the first time I had made it all the way through the series. Leprechaun may not have permeated the culture as profoundly as Friday the 13th did, but it's undeniable that it has a strong cult following. I would be happy to sit through another Leprechaun movie. Next franchise analysis: Child's Play commemorating the 25th anniversary of the original film's release!

No comments:

Post a Comment